Senzomatic is a Technological spinout of the Czech Technical University in Prague (ČVUT) and the University Centre for Energy Efficient Buildings (UCEEB). The Technology is based on multi-year, multi-disciplinary research that focuses on the negative effects of moisture in wood and its effective measurement.
In 2017 a complex system of sensors and interpretive algorithms entered commercial testing. In 2019 MoistureGuard was established to fully commercialize the Senzomatic sensor system in residential, commercial, and public buildings.
Senzomatic is now a comprehensive system of proprietary sensors that via real-time data analysis, using proprietary algorithms, can identify the widest range of potential and acute problems linked to moisture.
Senzomatic sensors are directly integrated into structural wood elements in critical locations in the building structure. The system identifies all sources of humidity/moisture problems, not only leaks in the pressure water system. The System identifies obvious problems like a burst pipe, but also more subtle problems like long-term condensation or small leaks that are otherwise undetectable.
With more than 600 installations in 5 countries in residential, commercial, and public buildings, Senzomatic:
- Protects Health – With predictive alogrithms Senzomatic warns of mildew/mold formation.
- Improves Safety – Ensures structural integrity and prevents structural failure, building collapse, or other hazard.
- Supports Longevity – Identifies moisture issues early so that building service life is maximized.
- Saves Costs - Quick and early identification of moisture issues means repair costs are minimized.
2014Technology developed at UCEEB Czech Technical University in Prague
2015Market trial commencement
2019Foundation of MoistureGuard, s. r. o.
2019Re-designed hardware, new monitoring system and new ERP system implemented for a better customer service
2020Building a larger team
2020Passed the milestone of 50 system installations
2021Thanks to all innovations, we have managed to implement more than 350 system installations
2021Introducing the Senzomatic brand on the markets in Germany, Austria and Slovenia
Our goal is for Senzomatic to bring peace of mind to clients and actual protection of home and health.
- Petr SkrlaCo-founder, investor
- Miroslav VeselýCEO
- Jan VčelákHW + Co-founder
- Marek MaškaAI + Co-founder
- Aleš VodičkaHW + Co-founder
- František SvobodaSW + Development
- Ivana PickováSales + administration
- František NovákInstallation & Service
- Daniel KunzoMarketing Manager
- František VyčítalFinance
- Lenka Furuya LehkoživováOffice Manager
- Monika DixováKey Account Manager